Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lucy

This is something I've wanted to share with you guys for some time now, but I haven't really felt that I should because I'm not sure if it's my place. 

I have a friend, someone I went to high school with, and she has a beautiful little girl that is just a few weeks younger than Dani. In fact, if I remember correctly they were due about 6 days apart. They both came early, Dani just decided to show up a little sooner than Lucy.

Tomorrow, sweet Lucy will be having her second heart surgery. Lucy was diagnosed with Down Syndrome very early in the pregnancy and shortly after the doctors discovered that she had a serious heart defect. 

I don't want to share a lot, because I haven't spoken to her mommy about sharing with you but I would like to ask you all to pray for Lucy, her surgeons and her family as she goes into heart surgery tomorrow morning. 

I've been where her family is and I know how hard and stressful this time is for them. Please remember Lucy tomorrow morning. It would mean the world to me and Lucy's family!

1 comment:

  1. will do. can't imagine the stress they are under.
    with God all things are possible!

    ReplyDelete