Monday, November 1, 2010

Remodeling?

I've decided this year to participate in NaBloPoMo. Since I don't find the time to blog regularly, I thought this might help me get in the habit and hopefully I can keep up with it after the month is over.

We have been working on the new house for over a month now and the changes are amazing. I can't wait to have time to actually take pictures of the finished rooms. But let me just tell you that Micah carried out my vision of a bathroom with black walls and white wainscoting. Oh, it's a dream. I've already told Micah and the kids that the small bathroom is off limits to them, but I don't think they'll listen.

Would you like to see the scary small bathroom before my husband started on it? It's a super small space and because it was Micah's grandpa's bathroom, it hadn't really been used in the 5 years since he passed. Just a warning, I do not exaggerate when I say it was small and scary. You probably shouldn't let the kids see this. ;)




It's still small, but I think it may be my very favorite room in the house. Especially after going a month without a toilet in either bathroom. I did a little dance when Micah finished this and I will admit to fighting to be the first person to get to use this bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. wow!

    i had pink wall paper kinda like that in our bathroom as a kid.

    ReplyDelete