Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Packing and six months

I probably should not have agreed to NaBloPoMo in the middle of packing and moving. Oh, this month is going to be crazy. I am so not ready to move, even though it seems like I've already been packing for months. I swear I pack and the stuff just multiplies while I'm at work.

In the midst of all this, Dani turned 6 months old last week! She had her 6 month well-baby yesterday. She is now 25 inches long, such a shortie!! But she went from not even registering on the height chart at 3 months to being in the 20th percentile for height at 6 months. Her doctor was pretty impressed with that! She is also up to a little over 16 pounds. I would have never guessed!

This has been a crazy 6 months. I can't believe how different it is to have a second child. I was in no way prepared for the craziness that would ensue once Dani got here! But she makes our lives better and more interesting every day.

To end this little post, I thought I would share a preview of Dani's 6 month pictures with you! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture!!!! Good luck with your move...it will feel so nice to get settled and unpacked. :)

    ReplyDelete