Monday, March 8, 2010

On belly buttons?

Micah and I went yesterday and had maternity portraits done. I feel bad, because this wasn't something that people did when I had Jay, but I really wanted these memories for Bean. I think I have two pictures of me while I was pregnant with Jay. 

We got a little sneak preview from our photographer today and I wanted to share it with all of you. Please excuse my belly button. I'm still a little weirded out about showing my belly button to the world. It seems a little yucky to be, but I think belly buttons are gross.


I think I am going to have this one enlarged to a 16x20 and hang it over Bean's bassinet.


Micah loves this one.


But this is my favorite. Again, I apologize if anyone is offended or grossed out by my belly button. And yes, I do realize that I'm weird.

6 comments:

  1. These are sweet. I wish I would have done some of these with my babies. Your belly button is just fine. You want to see a freaky belly button, I'll show you a picture of mine right before the boys were born. It still hasn't gone completely back to being an inny yet. In fact, the other day my four year old said, "mom, your belly button is starting to look normal again!" Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I LOVE maternity pics! They turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are great! So sweet! I've got a friend who just did a belly cast and had it painted to match her sons nursery. It's beautiful. Wish I'd done one. Truthfully, I could still do it an no one would no the difference, doesn't seem to have flattened out much since baby number three.(He's almost 5)
    And as far as the belly button, I've got a hernia. It jumps out when I cough. Talk about weird! lol

    ReplyDelete