Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, you are the love of my life

Oh Friday, how I love this day. It means 2 days away from newspapers. It means a trip to buy rugs for the new house tomorrow. It means pizza, glorious pizza! It's Friday, I'm in love!

Is that actually how the song goes? I can't remember what day it is when he is in love. It is a he, right? Now I need to go google 'It's friday, I'm in love' and see if that's even the real song. Can you tell I'm sleepy and starving?

And currently listening to my husband blather on over the phone about his new Schwan truck and how much he loves it and how it only had 7 miles on it when his boss picked it up today. Something about it being the newest vehicle he'll ever drive. And how he can't wait for Monday to go back to work!

Are you tired of my ramblings yet? I promised to blog every day this month and well, sometimes you get gems and sometimes you get this stuff. This is pretty much what my mind looks like 24/7. There are always a ton of things floating around.

I do apologize if your head hurts after reading this. I'm sure I'll read it tomorrow and wonder what I was thinking. My eyes hurt from hunger and sleep deprivation. Goodnight, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment