Thursday, February 4, 2010

On comfort (or not)

I don't want to be one of those complainy pregnant women, but can I just say that I cannot stinking get comfortable the last couple days. My office chair stinks, I can't lay right in bed, and when I walk my back hurts on the left side. If I hadn't already decided to have my tubes tied in May, I would be deciding it right now.

I had no idea (or maybe just no memory of 9 years ago?) that I would get so uncomfortable. I'm really hoping this is a temporary thing and I'm not going to be feeling like this for the next 14 weeks. Because honestly, that would suck. I know in the end I'm getting a beautiful daughter or adorable son and today that is the only thing keeping me going. That and the fact that my boobs seemed to have stopped growing, which is spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment