Friday, December 31, 2010

That decade just flew by

I can't believe it (and no it's not the fact that I haven't blogged in ages) my little guy, the prince of this family, is ten years old today. Where has the time gone? How is it that I have spent a 1/3 of my life as a mommy now? How did I ever live before this little angel came into my life?

I can't believe that 10 years ago this very night, I delivered a little boy that the doctors told me wouldn't live to see the morning. I didn't know until 10 years ago today how much love my heart could hold. I didn't know that another person could make my life complete. I didn't know that I could be a mommy, much less a good mommy.

This little boy, this amazing Jay, he makes my life so much more fulfilling. He is my living, breathing miracle on earth. He is my proof that God is real and that he still works miracles. He is the reason I live and breath and without him I would be nothing. I have never loved another person as much as I love this little guy. He makes me grateful for every moment I have lived in the past ten years and for all the moments that we still have ahead of us.

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday jay!

    {it seems like he just had a birthday not long ago? my how time flies!}

    happy new year and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jay! I hope he had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel,
    many of my followers are not receiving updates of my latest posts on their dashboards for some reason. if you would please take a minute a copy and paste my url in the "add manage" section of your blogger dashboard i would greatly appreciate it!! let me know if you have any problems or questions! my last post was called "rabbit stew."
    thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It hаs proven that online gаmeѕ are thеm safe, fun аnd curious.

    After hоurs of downloading and nervе-racκіng honcho to end all bοsѕes is to Aρρly a telеρorter.


    Feel free to ѕuгf to mу webpаge ::
    game

    ReplyDelete