Monday, May 3, 2010

On Dani

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this, faithful blog readers. The last week has been a whirlwind of activity at our house.

Dani Marie Agnes was born last Monday, April 26th at 1:21 p.m. She weighed 5 pounds and 2 ounces and was 18 inches long. She is incredible and beautiful and Micah, Jay and I are so in love with her!!

Delivery was seamless and I realized during the operation that I had gotten myself worked up for nothing. I promise to post her birth story soon, I want to write it down before I forget a single moment of the experience. But for now, I'm off to feed a stirring little one!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is precious!! Congrats congrats!! Enjoy your baby girl and soak up those sweet cuddles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!!! she is so sinkin' adorable! congrats!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete